VIP Tours – In Israel 9 and 11 Night Tours Available
Tour Highlights Services of Private Chauffeur/Guide in a Mercedes Benz or Mercedes Viano for Touring and Transfers 9 Nights Luxury Accommodations 2 Nights Tel Aviv 2 Nights Tiberias 5 Nights Jerusalem VIP Club Services at Ben Gurion Airport upon Arrival and Departure “Night Spectacular” Sound & Light Show in Jerusalem Refreshment Bar in Vehicle (replenished daily) Daily Buffet Breakfast 4 dinners & 2 Lunch Online Application Click here to create your own custom tour
- Tour Highlights
- Services of Private Chauffeur/Guide in a Mercedes Benz or Mercedes Viano for Touring and Transfers
- 9 Nights Luxury Accommodations
- 2 Nights Tel Aviv
- 2 Nights Tiberias
- 5 Nights Jerusalem
- VIP Club Services at Ben Gurion Airport upon Arrival and Departure
- “Night Spectacular” Sound & Light Show in Jerusalem
- Refreshment Bar in Vehicle (replenished daily)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 4 dinners & 2 Lunch
- Online Application
- Click here to create your own custom tour
Day 1: Thursday
- Departure Day
- Depart to Israel from the airport of your choice.
Day 2: Friday
- Tel Aviv
- Upon arriving in Israel Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv; you’ll be greeted upon exiting the jet way and escorted by private car to passport control where you will be met by your ITC representative, who will attend to the documentation formalities and baggage collection. You will then be escorted to the awaiting vehicle to meet your private ITC guide; transfer to your deluxe hotel overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Suite accommodations have been reserved for you with access to the Executive Lounge. Tonight, experience Tel Aviv on an evening tour of the various areas of this exciting city including old port of Jaffa.
- We’ll end at one of the finest restaurants overlooking the Mediterranean Sea for an excellent dining experience. Your guide will arrange for your transportation back to the hotel following your leisurely dinner.
Day 3: Saturday
- Tel Aviv
- Begin the day driving south to the Ayalon Institute, once an ammunition factory for the Hagana, the underground movement before May 1948. Driving back to Tel Aviv, you’ll be introduced to the contrasting cultures and architecture of this “White City” proclaimed a UNESCO world Heritage site. Continue on a Private Tour of the famous Rubin Museum. End at Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv, built in 1909 with a stop at a trendy café for a light meal.
- Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure . Tonight, optional concert of the world-renowned Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra or a performance at one of Tel Aviv’s theatres or the Opera.
Day 4: Sunday
- Tel Aviv / Galilee
- Begin with a visit to the Israeli Museum at the fantastic Yitzhak Rabin Center chronicling the life of the extraordinary leader and the development of the State of Israel. Drive north to Caesarea, once the Roman capital of the region. See the excavations of the crusaders’ city, the aqueduct and amphitheater which has been restored as a concert venue. Visit Caesarea Harbor with its multi-media presentation. Visit a Druze Village and enjoy lunch as you hear of the traditions of these unique people. We continue to the timeless Crusader City of Acre; walk along the old harbor and bazaars. Arrive at your hotel in Tiberias situated on the Sea of Galilee for overnight.
- Your guide is available for an evening out.
Day 5: Monday
- Drive to wondrous Mt. Bental for a magnificent view beyond the border into Syria. Stop at Tel Facher, a former Syrian army camp. On to a local winery, one of the finest in Israel, for a Private Tour and Wine Tasting. Drive to rustic Bat Yaar to enjoy a Barbecue Lunch; horseback riding is available along the forest trails (optional). Drive to Safed, center of Kaballa movement; visit the Joseph Caro and the Ha’ Ari synagogues, the most important synagogues in the city; stroll around the Artists’ quarter.
- Return to your hotel for overnight.
- Your guide is available for an evening out. (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 6: Tuesday
- Beit Shean / Beit Alpha / Gan Hashlosha / Jerusalem
- Drive to Beit Shean, also called “Scythopolis”, the biggest archeological park in Israel with beautiful excavations from the Roman and Byzantine periods. Stop at Beit Alpha to see the beautiful mosaic floor of a synagogue from the Byzantine period. Onto Gan Hashlosha, (Sachne) where you will have an opportunity to enjoy in the water springs located at the foots of the Gilboa mountain, the famous mountain on which King Saul was killed in the battle against the Philistines. Continue via the Jordan Valley to Jerusalem; stop at Mount Scopus for a blessing as you enter the city.
- Tonight, see the illuminated city of Jerusalem on a drive around the Walls of the Old City followed by dinner at a renowned restaurant
Day 7: Wednesday: Jerusalem
- Drive through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea. Stop at Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea scrolls were found. Continue to Massada, ascend by cable car and tour the ancient fortress. Visit the remains of the walls, palaces, synagogue, the bathhouses. On to a Dead Sea Spa Hotel for lunch and an optional Spa Treatment (please advise your guide so we can reserve in advance.) Changing rooms will be provided for your convenience. Enjoy floating in the “unsinkable” mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea before returning to Jerusalem.
- Tonight a lovely and relaxing dinner at La Regence Grill room, at the King David Hotel.
Day 8: Thursday
- Your discovery of Jerusalem begins at the Mt. of Olives for spectacular view of the city. Then, enter the Old City from the Jaffa Gate. Follow the Via Dolorosa (“way of the sorrow”) through the narrow alleys and souks to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Then, on to the Jewish Quarter visiting the Davidson Center with its hi-tech presentation of the ancient Temple. Walk along the Cardo, the ancient Roman road; visit the four Sephardic synagogues restored after the 1967 war in the Jewish Quarter. Continue for a walk through the Hasmonean Tunnel (schedule permitting), under the Temple Mount. Visit the Western Wall, the only remaining portion of the Second Temple. Evening: “Night Spectacular” Sound & Light Show at the Citadel Museum.
- After the show, your guide is available to take you on a stroll through the lively Midrehov where you may wish to enjoy an optional dinner at one of the many near cafes your hotel.
Day 9: Friday
- Morning Visit to Yad Vashem (Private Museum Guiding), memorial to the Holocaust; visit the Museum, Children’s Pavilion and walk along the Avenue of the Righteous. Visit the Archive Center and the Valley of the Lost Communities. On to Mt. Herzl and the Military Cemetery to pay respects to Israel’s fallen heroes. Visit the Herzl Museum. Visit colorful, bustling Machaneh Yehuda open-air market, as Jerusalem prepares for Shabbat.
- Tonight, a traditional Shabbat Dinner at your hotel.
Day 10: Saturday
- Day at leisure to enjoy all the delights of this extraordinary city on your last day in Jerusalem.
Day 11: Sunday
- En Route
- After breakfast, transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for departure. Your ITC representative will assist with passport and check in formalities and escort you to your airline’s VIP lounge.
- Arrival in the U.S.A on the same day
- Itinerary Subject to Change