Jewish Cuba Tour
Join this 7 day Jewish Cuba tour with Rabbi Bernstein and experience this fascinating country and the welcoming spirit of the Cuban people. During our tour of Cuba, we’ll delve into the art, culture, and history of this 150 year old nation.
People to People with Rabbi Dahlia Bernstein
April 30 – May 7, 2017
Join this 7 day Jewish Cuba tour with Rabbi Bernstein and experience this fascinating country and the welcoming spirit of the Cuban people. During our tour of Cuba, we’ll delve into the art, culture, and history of this 150 year old nation. During our evenings, we’ll enjoy engaging with the Cuban people and experiencing Cuban night-life. We’ll also enjoy a Cuban Shabbat with the local Jewish community. An amazing itinerary has been custom designed to inspire and interest you – the memories will last a lifetime.
- Round trip air New York – Cienfuegos – Havana – New York
- 5 night Havana Hotel accommodations at the 5 star Melia Cohiba
- 2 nights Jagua Hotel Cienfuegos
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 3 dinners
- Cuban Tourist Visa
- Cuba Exit Airport tax
- All touring fees per attached itinerary
- Health insurance in Cuba
- Air conditioned motor coach transportation to all programmed activities
- Bilingual local guide to all programmed events
Price per person double occupancy: $4,295
Single occupancy: $5,645
Based on 15 participants. Prices are by check. For credit card payments please add 4%
Not included in trip: trip cancellation insurance, domestic flight, gifts to Jewish Community of Cuba *tips for guide, driver, restaurants, hotel and porters ($150 per person, plus $100 per person Tzedakah requested 10 pounds of medical supplies. A list of needs will be sent.